Sunday 23 June 2013

We made a wish and you came true...


I'm pretty proud of how this Nancy Halvorsen wall hanging is coming along.  I was at my friend Sylvie's house on Saturday working on UFOs and I managed to finish the hand stitching and put on the buttons.  

Now I just need to do tabs and binding and I'm done.  I know it needs a name and stuff but I like this project enough that I think I'm going to keep it for someday when we have kids.























Don't worry I didn't spend very long working on this I had real UFOs to do.  This time it was the magic tile I've been working on for a while.  Pictures to follow next time, or if I ever finish it.  

The good news is mom has been working on a bunch of custom orders we had from the craft fair so at least their are projects getting finished and I am getting closer towards getting new fabric.

I will try and take some pictures so I can keep a nice visual list as we complete our 50 projects!

~KT


No comments:

Post a Comment